V Steam ( Yoni Steam)
Yoni steaming has been around for centuries! It is a method of cleaning the insides of a womans sacred parts through steaming with herbs. The nutrient dense chemicals from the herbs are transported through steam and as you sit over it you absorb all that goodness! It is ideal for all women! Here are some of the great benefits to steaming:
- Reduces pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation
- Decreases heavy menstrual flow
- Regulates irregular or absent menstrual cycles
- More rapid healing and a toning of the reproductive system after giving birth
- Eases discomfort of uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis
- Promotes healing of vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar
- Helps to restore bacterial and ph balance to aid in prevention of infections, bacterial vaginosis and odors
- Relief for symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain
- Can tighten the vaginal canal
-Detoxifies the womb and body
Ingredients: Organic red raspberry leaf,
organic red clover flower, organic nettle leaf, organic calendula flower, organic lavender flower,organic sage leaf, organic rosemary leaf, organic rose buds and flowers.
How to use:
1). Add 1/4 cup of V steam blend to 6 cups of water in a pot and bring to a low boil.
2). Tranfer water and herbs to a yoni steam bowl or a large ceramic bowl.
3). Sit over bowl if you are confortable that way or add the bowl under a chair that has removable cusion.
4). Wrap a towel or blanket around your waist(to trap in steam). The water should be hot enough that steam is emitting but not hot enough where you can't sit under it comfortably.
5). Sit under for 15 minutes( or until steam stops).
Use 1x a week before cycle and 1x a week after cycle.
For menstruating women use 1x a week.
When & who not to use this
- Do not steam if you’re pregnant
- Do not steam during your period
- Do not steam if you have an IUD
- Do not steam if there is excess heat in the body due to fever, hot flashes, or night sweats
- Do not add essential oils, they are too harsh for the vagina.
Speak with a midwife about steaming postpartum